Tuesday, September 13, 2011


Why do I LOVE to train?

This is a question I’m asked on a regular basis. It may not be this exact wording, but people are more often than not interested (or concerned) why I train like I do. They wonder why I go to the gym 6 days a week and eat the same foods. It’s not all for superficial reasons, although staying committed does whip that booty into good shape! It’s about getting stronger, healthier and loving the person I am.

Here’s a few reasons why I love to train:

To challenge myself
To achieve goals
To build character (really, it does)
To increase confidence
To age more healthily
To be an inspiration to other’s
To be knowledgeable so I can help other’s
To practice what I preach
To feel the good burn baby!
To feel more energized everyday
To feel happy
To relieve stress (wow does it work!)
To look better naked :)
To give me a sense of accomplishment
To brighten my mood
To support my disciplined personality
To help my mind
To love myself—without self love, it’s truly hard to give love

 
“Fitness to me isn't about a crunch or a push up, it's about taking your power back.” ~Jillian Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment